We LOVE to LEARN!

We LOVE to LEARN!
Merry Christmas!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

2011-2012 Preschool

Please note: I'll be updating my preschool registration packets and getting them out ASAP!

I have lots of parents showing interest in preschool for next year! I thought I'd better get a tentative list started to give parents a look at who wants to be in next year's classes!
It looks like all of my classes are full!!

Preschool class
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
12-3pm(Wednesday is 10:30-1:30 due to early release schedule.)
Age 4-5(Kindergarten preparatory class.)
$175 per month
1. Jana Okey- Brielle
2. Fallon Hansen- Tayden
3. Jen Stout- Dax
4. Yanni Callister- Nora
5. Angie Cleveland- Kaylee
6. Tara Rickards- Ashlyn
7. Jamie Lawrence- Titan
8. Jill Williams Buckley- Kynzlee


Little Artist's Class(follows a regular preschool day schedule with free choice, circle time, snack time, a short recess, stations, and music. I always highlight an artist or artistic style during circle time and we always do an art project or craft as one of our stations.)
Friday
12-3pm
Age 3-5(Arts and Crafts)
$50 per month
1. Emily Freeman-?
2. Crystal Gage Urien- Elle
3. Crystal Gage Urien- Teagan
4. Tara Rickards- Ashlyn
5. Haley McCauley- Payton
6. Jamie Lawrence- Titan
7. Fallon Hansen- 1
8. Fallon Hansen- 2
9. Jen Stout?
10. Angie Cleveland?

Ok...the next 5 moms are on the waiting list. I wish I could take more students!! I'm waiting to hear back from the 3 names with a question mark before I give a final answer to the moms on the waiting list. Thanks for being patient with me!
11. Lori Lindley Leist(twin boys)
12. Lori Lindley Leist
13. Brianne Seamons
14. Ashley Burton
15. Mandy Hillman
16. Sara-Lynn Luekenga Kuzmic
17. Kiley Powell

Tots Play Group(this class will also follow a basic preschool day with free choice, circle time, snack time, stations, and music.) Just FYI: circle time and stations will include ABC review, numbers, colors, and shapes.
Tuesday and Thursday Morning
8-11am
Age 2-3
$110 per month
1. Emily Freeman-
2. Crystal Gage Urien- Elle
3. Crystal Gage Urien- Teagan
4. Melanie DeWitt- Kylee
5. Kylie Powell- Kaedyn
6. Holly Lundquist Casper- Bruin

No comments:

Post a Comment