We LOVE to LEARN!

We LOVE to LEARN!
Merry Christmas!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

2011-2012 Preschool Classes!


Please note: I delivered most of my registration packets and the rest will go out tomorrow! :)

I have lots of parents showing interest in preschool for next year! I thought I'd better get a tentative list started to give parents a look at who wants to be in next year's classes!
It looks like all of my classes are full!!

Kindergarten Prep Preschool class
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
12-3pm(Wednesday is 10:30-1:30 due to early release schedule.)
Age 4-5(Kindergarten preparatory class.)
$175 per month
1. Jana Okey- Brielle
2. Fallon Hansen- Tayden
3. Melanie DeWitt- Kylee
4. Yanni Callister- Norah
5. Angie Cleveland- Kaylee
6. Tara Rickards- Ashlyn
7. Jamie Lawrence- Titan
8. Jill Williams Buckley- Kynzlee


Little Artist's Class(follows a regular preschool day schedule with free choice, circle time, snack time, a short recess, stations, and music. I always highlight an artist or artistic style during circle time and we always do an art project or craft as one of our stations.)
Friday
12-3pm
Age 3-5(Arts and Crafts)
$50 per month
1. Emily Freeman-Anna
2. Tara Rickards- Ashlyn
3. Haley McCauley- Payton
4. Jamie Lawrence- Titan
5. Fallon Hansen-Taden
6. Fallon Hansen- Damien
7. Lori Lindley Leist- twin boys
8. Lori Lindley Leist-


I wish I could take more students!! My waiting list keeps growing! I still haven't heard the final word from a few parents. Registration packets just went out and I expect to here a final word by August 1. If I have any openings in any of my classes I will contact you August 1.

Brianne Seamons
Ashley Burton
Mandy Hillman
Sara-Lynn Luekenga Kuzmic
Kiley Powell
Linden Hansen
McKenzie Ware
Elizabeth Boydston
Denise Barlocker
Katie Allen

Tots Play Group Preschool Class(this class will also follow a basic preschool day with free choice, circle time, snack time, stations, and music.) Just FYI: circle time and stations will include ABC review, numbers, colors, and shapes.
Tuesday and Thursday Morning
8-11am
Age 3-4
$110 per month
1. Emily Freeman-Anna
2. Crystal Gage Urien- Teagan
3. Kylie Powell- Kaedyn
4. Katie Allen- April 
5. Denise Barlocker- Peter ?
6. maybe Linden Hansen- ?

No comments:

Post a Comment